My Followers

Monday, January 27

Fit it in! #Mamavation

I have struggled with this soooo much and still do today.... Finding the time to exercise!

Today was just super busy I didn't get any workout time in. I did do 30 leg lifts on each leg while I washed dishes, lol. Last year I did c25k and did it first thing in the AM and that worked great for me! I would drop off Yvette at school, go jog, come home, make breakfast and by that time Eliada, my 4 year old, would be up and eat breakfast and start the day. But now, Eliada is wide awake by 7am! I do have a jogging stroller but I so need to fix that darn tire. I think hubby needs to step it up a notch and help me out here, right?!

What I am doing right now is just fitting in exercise whenever I can! Lately I've been working out around 2pm, before I pick up my girls from TV, as long as I've done dishes and swept the floor. Housework kind of get in the way. The other time I usually have it while dinner is cooking. I can do about 10-15 minutes of strength or cardio. I have some ideas pinned on Pinterest, so you can go check that out. I also love to turn to youtube and do FitnessBlender workouts whenever I can. Oh and YOGA! Yes, I have been able to get some stretching in in the morning and my oldest has really started enjoying yoga as well, so she comes up to me and say, "Yoga time!" It's great!

So, yeah... my problem is putting fitness in front of housework! How do you do it? Do you have any suggestions?!

Check out the #Mamavation G+ hangout on "Fitting Fitness In Your Life." 

My goal is to do my workouts before I pick up the girls from school, that has been working for me so far. 

TELL ME, WHEN DO YOU FIT FITNESS INTO YOUR LIFE?


 And yes... I'm putting out the "What's your excuse?" viral photo! lol I was so excited a month after giving birth that I was back to my pre-baby weight, and then it slowly started gaining! Ahhh!

3 comments:

  1. Fitting it in is hardest for me during the winter, when it's dark and cold at the times I'm home and can exercise. My favorite exercise is running - outside. If I had a treadmill, I'd use that... For now, if I can squeeze anything in, it's at night after the kids are in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on finding times to workout, sometime we just have to do what we can when we can, those 10 mins here and there soon add up

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be honest, I'm looking around at a messy house which happens a lot. I'm the opposite - I let my housework slip so that I make it to my gym classes. I guess I tens to clean 10 minutes before friends come over ;)

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say?

Labels

#flatschallenge #gotitfree #MAAM #mam #wbn2013 2weekchallenge 31days 365 Project 4th of july 6 week challenge 9/11 a time to give ABE about me advice All About Me annaleah baby baby led weaning baby wearing BAMBOO PINK beauty behavior bento birthday bash blog blog award blog everyday blog hop blog party blogging carnival Blogorama 2011 bogo book club book review bootcamp breakfast bzzagent c25k cafemom carnival CD challenge challenge children clearance clever girls cloth diapers combo loco contest corn maze coupon coupons craft credit CTWW CVS daddy daybook deals n steals diaper tip tuesday DIY diy toddler do something donate earth day easter eco friendly Eco Nuts eco-friendly education eliada enter to win event events everyday living exercise extra entries fabulous mami facebook family fashion series favorite feature first blog post first day of school fitness fluff talk thursday following friday foo food for mom for the home free freecycle frugal gift cards gift ideas give giveaway gmo gmo-free going green event green green detergent green tip tuesday guest post halloween haul health healthy healthy tuesday HEB help hispanic history hol holi holiday home remedy homemade Homemaker Monday hot topics how to Hubs ibotta icecream idea ihop improving birth improvingbirth.org improvingbirth13 instagram jarritos job just write kid-friendly kindness latinfoodfest13 lenten recipe life update linky litter free lunch challenge local lowe's lunch Make a wish mam mamapedia mamasource mamavation mamavation tv march against monsanto match match-up meme menu menu plan monday mexican mfp milestone moby MOM ACROSS AMERICA mom bloggers club momsmeet momtv monday must-sees mtv music my girls my life my style my time myblogspark mystery shopping newborn week news o2o odd topic tuesday offer online oprah organic organize organizing challenge other pampers parenting permaculture personal photography pinterest play time plus size points pottytraining pregnancy pregnancy journal press release pro life project lunch box challenge purex insiders q and a reading list real diaper week rebate recipes recycle religion remedies resolution restaurant restaurant reviews reuse revew review reviews rewards rgv right to choose sale saturday save say hi sunday scentsy school series shespeaks shopping sparkle people speech therapy sponsor sponsored sprouts suggestions summer summer blog challenge Sundays in my city sweepstakes thanksgiving the view thursday night special tips toddler toddler talk thursday toddler trouble toddlers tv twitter twitter moms twitter party TX Summer unadvertised deals upcycle update vacation VEDA vicky's deals video Vlog VLOGGING PROMPTS vma vote walgreens waste free wedding wednesday wisdom week of green weekly deals weight weight loss wendy's win winners wool Wordless Wednesday world book night world food day writers workshop writing promps writing prompts WUC year in review yoga youtube yvette
Pin It button on image hover